Hello dear friends and happy Monday! This is a bit of a different post, I know, but I’m super excited and blessed to share that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! Up until Wednesday when I found out, I didn’t even know what it was really! But what I’ve learned is that it’s an online appreciation and recognition award given by bloggers to bloggers. It helps to support each other, to introduce readers to new and amazing blogs, and also provides the opportunity to get to know bloggers a little bit better. What a supportive community of ladies!!
I was nominated by Ivy Neal – thank you so so much!! You are just the sweetest. I love her website and blog, and you NEED to check out her Etsy shop. She is beyond talented, and I love that she’s using her gifts and talents to glorify God.
So now that I understand more about the award, it’s my turn answer a few questions about myself and to nominate five of my favorite new bloggers!
- What made you start your blog? I was having lunch with a friend back in January, and we were talking about so many incredible topics – relationships, leadership, books we’ve read, helping others, and so on. And I said outloud to her, “I should really start a blog! I love talking and writing about this stuff!” And so it began!! My wheels started turning. And here we are a few months later. I’m so glad I did it, I love blogging!
- What’s your favorite holiday, and why? CHRISTMAS times a bazillion!!! I think I like Christmas more than Buddy the Elf does!! No, seriously! It’s just the way life should be all the time.
- Where do you get ideas for writing? Primarily from experiences I have working with people with our business team or from the leadership training we do. My husband and I own a web-based company that helps us to create what’s called ongoing income. With that, we teach and train other entrepreneurs to do the same.
- What’s your favorite way to relax? The couch, with something yummy to eat or drink, planning out my next day. I love doing this at the very very end of day before I go to bed. It really helps me unwind and refocus on what matters most.
- What inspires you to write? The beliefs and values my husband and I hold and adhere to in our life together and in our business organization.
My 5 favorite new bloggers:
Definitely go check out these ladies, I’m enjoying following along on their blogs and getting to know them, and very excited to highlight them!! And nominees, see below for the Liebster Award guidelines for your blogs!
And thank you friends and readers for your support and encouragement constantly! Love to you all! <3
The Rules for Liebster Award Nominees…
1. On your blog, thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
3. Upload the award to your blog. This can be done by writing a post about the award, and uploading the award image in your sidebar.
4. Answer the questions you have been asked by your nominator in a blog post so we can get to know you better.
5. Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, that you believe deserve to receive this award.
6. Notify the owners of those 5 blogs that you’ve nominated them so they can accept their award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
The questions for the nominees:
- What made you start your blog?
- What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
- Where do you get ideas for writing?
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
- What inspires you to write?